Fortunately, i was able to solved the problem. Thanks to TPC member pcruztemp. He suggested using port 80 in Utorrent (my torrent client). By using that port number, Utorrent status icon located at the bottom quickly turned green with a check on it. I logged in to my private tracker and happy to see that i'm already connectable. That was not the case when i use different port number. Utorrent will say that the network is Ok and that the port is open, but my tracker will say that i'm not connectable.
Here's the step to change port settings in Utorrent.
1. Open up Utorrent
2. Click on Options then Preferences. (Or you can simply press Ctrl+P on your keyboard while utorrent is open).
3. A box will appear like the one below. Put 80 at the space beside "Port used for incoming connections". Also, uncheck the box that says "Enable Upnp Port Mapping"
4. Click Ok
After changing the port settings, you need to use port forwarding in your router. But first, you need to set your PC to use Static IP.
1. Right-click on Network Connections. Choose Properties.
2. Under LAN or High Speed Internet, Right-click on your Local Area Connection then click Properties.
3. You will see this window.
Click TCP/IP then Properties (or you can simply use double-click)
4. Assign a static IP on the next window. My router is PRoLink Hurricane 9300G. And the default ip address of this modem/router is 192.168.1.254. It automatically assign ip address to your pc starting from 192.168.1.101
Other modem may have slightly different ip address designation.
When you're finished, next step is logging in to your modem/router.
5. Open up your favorite browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera). In the address bar type in 192.168.1.254 and press enter. It will ask for username and password. Type in admin for both of them.
At the left pane, click on Configuration and then Virtual Server. This page will appear:
Click Add Virtual Server and then enter these information:
Time Schedule: Always On6. Now press apply, save config, and restart the router.
External Port: From 80 to 80
Redirect Port: From 80 to 80
Internal IP Address: 192.168.1.101
It should end up like the picture below: (click for a larger picture)
7. Restart your computer.
Here's a screenshot of my Utorrent after doing these steps (click to enlarge):