1) Start with printer on, press aadditional functions, Scan, Copy, Scan. Now you should be in service mode.
2) Select Test mode which is like the last available selection
3) Select #8 Printer Test, it will do something here like cleaning or something then it will come up with some other option this is where it gets a bit confusing cause now all it says is like 8-2 or 8-3 push the + or - button until it says 8-3 then hit the select button
- The menu will now say EEPROM Clear
- Select Ink count which is option (0) and press set
- Then press Stop/Reset Followed by the power button and then wait for it to restart.