1. Connect your iPhone with data cable and run iTunes
2. Now, select your iPhone and click the Info tab, select Sync Bookmarks With Safari or Internet Explorer
3. Make sure that Bookmarks should be unchecked under Advanced
4. Click Apply button after setting all these options, and it will start syncing your iPhone safari bookmarks
5. After some time it will ask you to allow changes due to some of the bookmarks copied from iPhone Safari Browser, click allow to let it proceed and copy the iPhone safari bookmarks to your computer browser.
That’s it, After sync is complete you will see your iPhone safari bookmarks in the respective browsers you choose.