1) click on the “Start Button” and click “Run” after that type the “cmd” without the quotes.
- Type net user then press enter
- After this process type “Net user [Username of Account]*” then press Enter, without the quotes["], and quotes. Make sure spell of the username is correctl, and you have the ‘*’.
- To change password press enter.
- Restart the computer and toggle (continue press) the F8 button.
- You found a screen that will ask you if you want to boot with command prompt (that is one way) or boot in safe mode without command prompt.
4) Click on the computer administrator and go to control panel/user accounts and remove the password.