Fixes I found while trying to fix…
1. Reinstall program.
2. Make sure speakers are plugged in correctly.
3. Change cable to 80 pin IDE cable, make sure master/slave is setup correctly (i never use CS btw).
4. If it’s an 80 pin cable, replace it anyways.
5. Check the system event log for other errors & research them.
–This lead me to find a error while paging operation was taking place on /CDROM0
6. Disconnect slave/master & swap visa versa, etc. Switch sata ports if you have a sata dvd drive.
7. Replace the drive (fixed it in my instance)